buyer protection seller guaranteed
The list below is our full range of guarantees provided by AliExpress sellers, and how they protect you:
Full refund if product isn’t received in guaranteed delivery time
- How can I protect myself from late deliveries?Always check the seller’s On-time Delivery guarantee time and make sure your desired delivery date falls within this time-frame.
- What can I do if my order doesn’t arrive within the seller’s guaranteed delivery time?You can submit refund requests up to 15 days after your order has been completed. You can do this by opening a dispute in the order detailspage. Please note that you can only open one dispute per order.
Returns & Refund
- The items I received were not as described by the seller. What can I do?Any product delivered to you that fails to match the seller’s description is eligible for a refund. You can also work out a solution that is agreeable to both you and the seller.
Return any product to a warehouse in your country
- What if I am simply unhappy with my purchase? Can I get a refund, even if there is nothing wrong with the product?Yes, any product that is covered by Domestic Returns can be returned domestically, as long as it is unused and in perfect condition. No questions asked.
Get a full refund if you received a counterfeit product
- How can I ensure the products I purchase are genuine?On AliExpress.com you can find many sellers who offer Guaranteed Genuine products.
- What other protections can I get for products that are not genuine?All Guaranteed Genuine products have been verified by AliExpress. Should you still receive a counterfeit product, you will get a full refund (shipping costs included).